We are now offering Kent County Dog licensing right here at our practice! Please make sure to bring the proper information with you so that we can assist you. If Dr Good did not perform the spay or neuter surgery for your pet, you will need to have a signed certificate from the operating veterinarian. You will also need proof from the administering veterinarian of the Rabies vaccine with date given and due. If you do not have these papers with you, we can not issue a license.

Font Resize